Students and families can request to see a counselor by completing the "I Want to Talk to a School Counselor" form.   You can also contact Ms. Glaze at or (571) 295-5471 or Ms. Mack at or ‪(571) 295-6567. 

School Counselors can help with everything on this list and more.  Let us know how we can support you this year!

-Fears and worries
-Dealing with learning at home
-Getting along with friends and family
-Organization and study skills
-Coping with feeling angry
-Bullying problems

-Dealing with COVID-19 and social distancing
-Meeting basic needs (food, housing, etc.)
-Coping when a loved one gets sick or dies
-Anything that's on your mind - we want to hear how you are doing!

Black home 5 icon - Free black home iconsBack to Counselors Home Page